What can you do to Enforce a Judgment for Support?

Oftentimes clients have precisely this concern.  A judgment has shown them to be eligible for support, but they feel they cannot rely on their former spouse to do what has been ordered.  Usually the simplest solution is to file for a garnishment and have the support withheld by the payroll department of the paying parent.  The garnishment will continue as long as support is ordered or until the parent quits working for the employer.  If the other party is self employed or is otherwise a non-W2 employee, the process can be more complex, but the attorneys at Sagaria Law have experience in enforcing orders for child support.  Contact us now to schedule your initial consultation.